Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you charge?
Free of charge for a chat, I can offer to meet you either in person, or via the technology of your choice. You can ask as many questions as you like, I’ll ask a few too and we can discuss the price.
The location and travel time will have a bearing on the final cost. There is no additional charge for Public Holidays, weekends or after hours.
Do I need a licence for music at the ceremony?
No, is the short answer.
- Your ceremony, totally unique and for one wedding only.
- Lodgement of all documentation to the relevant Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages system
- Full Certificate of Marriage from the relevant Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Elegant calligraphy on your Certificate of Marriage
- A table, 2 chairs, pens and a lovely damask tablecloth made by me
- My fabulous PA system with wireless hand held and lapel mics, enough inputs and outputs to take care of all your ceremony needs… if you’re really interested it’s a Sennheiser LSP 500 Pro
- A rehearsal (great idea)
- Public Liability, Professional Indemnity Insurance and Copyright Access to books, poetry, prose etc.
You haven’t answered my question!
If you would like to ask me a question, please feel free to contact me. If I don’t know the answer I’ll be honest and will seek words of wisdom from the AFCC forum.